Great Grandma Sawyer got to meet Madison on May 9th. Madison's middle name, Rose, is Great Grandma Sawyers first name.

On Mother's Day, Great Grandpa Sawyer finally got to hold little Madison. He had been waiting a long time to hold her and talked about the baby non stop from the minute he found out we were expecting. It was great to see his eyes light up when he saw her for the first time.

On, June 13th, we took Madison to meet her Great Grandpa Bertram. "She sure is a pretty one." is the first thing he said when he saw her, with a twinkle in his eye. I asked him if he wanted to hold her, and I was a little surprised when he said yes.

I also took a four generations picture which included Great Grandpa Bertram, Grandpa Bertram, me, and Madison.
I just love our grandpa! Very Cute baby.
ReplyDeleteTara B