29.6.09

Father's Day 2009

This year was Matt's first Father's Day. We started the day by giving Matt his first Father's Day gifts. I gave him tickets to see Larry the Cable Guy at the Casino. Madison gave Matt two onesies. One that said I heart Dad, and the other one said, "Light of Dad's Life". Matt was very happy with his gifts.

Next we went to church. Shortly after church Matt's sister Kendra, and brother in-law Jay, came to meet Madison for the first time. They were home from Florida for their friend's wedding.



After that we had some down time at home, where Matt and I both had some cuddle time with Madison.





Soon it was time to go to my parent's house to see my dad for Father's Day. We had some dinner and visited with family. Since Madison was exactly two months old on Father's Day, I wanted to get a few pictures of her, and I decided I might as well make Matt part of the photo shoot since it was Father's Day! Madison really didn't want to cooperate as you can tell in many of the pictures.















It was a very nice day, and Madison and I are very lucky to have Matt as a father and husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers