This was Matt's second Father's Day. The first part of the day was heading home from Mackinac Island. Of course we had to drive through Mt. Pleasant and I suggested that we stop at Pixie so Matt could get some Coney Dogs. (Bonus points for wife!) After Pixie we were almost to Matt's mom's house, which meant we were getting close to seeing Madison!
When we got to Matt's mom's house, Madison was sleeping, and we couldn't wait to wake her up, but wanted to let her sleep for a little longer. After what seemed like FOREVER, we woke Madison up. Matt and I were both thrilled to see her and hold her again.
We stayed and visited with Penny and Perry for a little while, then went down to Grandma and Grandpa Sawyer's house because Grandpa was home for the weekend. Grandma wanted me to take a picture of Grandpa, Penny, Matt and Madison. We visited a little bit and soon it wast time to head to my parent's house for a Father's Day cook-out, but before we did that we stopped at Matt's dad's grave to wish him a Happy Father's Day.
We had a nice time at my parent's house celebrating Father's Day. When we were leaving, I realized that I never took a picture of Matt and Madison together. Unfortunately, we were on our way out the door and she was already in her pajamas, but we snapped a few pictures anyway. I even got a picture with my dad in it.
Happy Father's Day Matt. You are a wonderful father.

