On Nov. 4th, Madison had her six month check up. I wish I could report her height weight and length here, but I seem to have lost the paperwork I received from that doctor's appointment, and can't find it ANYWHERE! It is driving me nuts!! I think I may have to call my doctor on Monday and get the information. I do know that she weighed in at 17 pounds!
With her check up came her vaccinations, which I HATE, I guess like any mom does. Matt couldn't make it cause he had a meeting, so I made MY mommy come with me. When we got there, we found out they had the H1N1 shot available, but it was the kind with preservative in it, which made me kind of nervous, but after talking to the nurse practitioner, I decided to have her get the shot. We all survived and now she is protected from H1N1.