We had a doctor's appointment on Thursday which included an ultrasound. Good news is that everything looks great! Bad news is that we didn't get any good pictures to share!
Baby is actually measuring at 32 weeks! This does not change our due date, that will not change, but it does mean that we may be having a big baby! I was a big baby and Matt was about average, so we will see!
We are trying to put the finishing touches on the babies room, which includes making and hanging the curtains, (thanks Grandma Bertram) washing clothes, etc.! It gets more and more real each day! Especially when I get to put away those teeny little clothes!
What's also getting real is my expanding tummy! Sleeping is getting a little tricky and I know it will get more and more tricky, especially when the baby gets here! I'm not too uncomfortable yet though, again, I know I'll get there though! My back has been bothering me, but the chiropractor has been a big help!
That's all for now! Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment